April 26, 2017 – Hewitt, TX
The mission of the Hewitt Public Library is to provide access to informational, educational, cultural and recreational library materials and services in a variety of formats and technologies and to be responsive to the public library needs of the community.
Hewitt Public Library offers a wide variety of free tools to help business grow including software for creating marketing materials and web sites; electronic and print resources for building lists of prospective customer’s businesses want to reach; 3-D Printer, Animation Station, and the new Canon Printer, along with the expertise to help you use these tools.
The Hewitt Public Library provides library card holders with the following services:
- Space for business workshops and presentations using the latest technology.
- Personalized business-librarian sessions with small-business clients, offering individualized business database navigation using Reference USA and other powerful database products.
- Staff assistance finding print and digital business books, journals and financial information.
- Computers and assistance with software to help small-business clients start, grow and thrive.
- A new printer that will allow you to print banners, posters, and other marketing materials.
- A new Database ReferenceUSA that is now available, and was purchased with a generous donation from the Greater Hewitt Chamber of Commerce.
ReferenceUSA is a powerful online reference and research tool providing library cardholders instant, real-time access to accurate, in-depth information on U.S. businesses and U.S. residents. ReferenceUSA makes it faster and easier to find new business opportunities, research executives and companies, find news articles, conduct
job searches, research papers, locate addresses and phone numbers, conduct market research and much more.
Hewitt Public Library provides continuing-education opportunities for businesses to educate employees, including online courses in accounting, business communication, career training, computer software applications, customer service training, office skills and team building classes.
Stop by the Hewitt Public Library today!
200 Patriot Court
Hewitt, TX 76643
For more information on the library’s business resources, contact Waynette Ditto at (254) 666-2442.