Ambassadors act as the “Face of the Chamber,” and are selected through a process of application, approval by the Ambassador Committee and Board of Directors. Ambassadors serve one year terms and – if interested – may be nominated to serve as a Board Member should an open seat become available. Ambassadors are expected to attend ribbon cuttings and volunteer at events.
Greater Hewitt Chamber Volunteers support the Chamber’s mission by working large events and light office duties as available. Special thanks to our volunteers! Contact Misti@Hewittchamber.com to learn more.
Hewitt Volunteer Marketing Opportunities and Rewards
I'm a GHCOC Ambassador, What's Next?
Watch the training video on the Chamber’s YouTube Channel.
Be on the lookout for the next Ambassador Meeting, Training and Social/Mixer dates! We plan to have three of each on an annual basis.
As an ambassador, you’re the face of the chamber and encouraged to attend as many ribbon cuttings as your schedule permits.
Ambassador Expectations: Goal $750/Year
- Donate a Door Prize – $50
- Donate Candy for Spooktacular – $50
- Donate canned goods for Hunger Free – $50
- Volunteering at monthly events – one or more / year – $50/event
- Ambassador Committee Meetings/Mixers: $50/event
- Raffle Tickets Sold: $50/ticket sold
- Donate to chamber’s scholarship fund: Depends on donation amount $50+
- Membership Retention efforts (call OR visit membership): 5 members/quarter (staff will send a list in January): $50/call or visit
- Membership Growth / Recruitment: Invite one or more prospect(s) to an event: $50/prospect
- Attend Ribbon Cuttings: As many as possible – $100/cut
- Attend Business After Hours: As many as possible – $100/after hours
- Deliver Hewitt Express Magazines: $100/drop
- Deliver Welcome Bags: 2 or more drop sites per quarter – $100/drop
- Stuff Welcome Bags: once/year – $100/hour
- Volunteering time at the chamber’s Annual Banquet (Q1), Nacho Daddy Car/Motorcycle Show & Concert (Q2), Express Classic (Q3), Spooktacular (Q4) – one or more event/year – $100/hour
- Volunteering time at the City of Hewitt’s Hero Day (Q2), Dog Days (Q3), National Night Out, Christmas Treelighting (Q4) – $100/hour
- Sponsorships Sold: $100/sponsorship
- Operation Thank You: $200
- Membership Drive: $300
What are Hewitt Rewards?
The Greater Hewitt Chamber is successful because of our dedicated volunteers and their support year-round. All Chamber volunteers are eligible to earn “Hewitt Dollars” as rewards based on their activities which are tracked by the Executive Director January through November. Volunteers are provided their Hewitt Dollars (essentially monopoly money) to spend during our rewards party silent auction each fall. Items to spend dollars on include goodie baskets, gift cards, event tickets and more items from local businesses!
The Hewitt Dollars system is also utilized by the Board of Directors and Staff as they review volunteer performance throughout the year, and the Awards Committee utilizes it to assist in the selection of annual business awards including Ambassador of the Year, which is presented at the Chamber’s banquet.
Special thanks to our current ambassadors!
Aaron Gustafson, Computers N’ Stuff
Amanda Cunningham, Coldwell Banker Apex, Realtors
Andrew Westra, Christ Our Refuge Lutheran Church
Ben Doskocil, Extraco Banks
Bryan Tate, Arthur Murray Dance Studio
Cameron Akin, Hip Pixel Media
Cameron Curry, Extraco Banks
Carlena Lesso, Jack Of All Trades
Charlie Turner, Resident and Friends for Life
Charles McCulloch, McCulloch Mortgage Team
Chris Hoke, Social Media Cowboys
David Ticknor, Hero Pest Services
Drew Bushman, The Bushman Law Firm
Faith Vincek, JAC Roofing & Exteriors
Glenda Ruiz, GTR Vacations
Haley Gardner, The Blake Waco
Heather Smith, Edwards Jones, John Maddux
Jan Thomas, Rodan & Fields
Jennifer Snyder, Neat As A Pin
Julie Grote, Julie’s Business Services
Kathryn Crouch, Sedona Staffing
Jarrett Warren, Extraco Banks
Kim Johnson, Midway ISD
Kirk Stonerock, Incommons Bank
Lacy Torres, H&A Real Estate Team
Maegan Wenberg, Comfort Keepers
Megan Hochstatter, Ascend Ironworks, LLC
Mike Muhlman, Mr. Electric
Rachel Thomas, Texas Document Solutions
Ragan Patterson, ActionCOACH
Richard Kruger, Richard Kruger State Farm
Sam Hersh, BeaconPay Solutions
Sarah Scheffe, Republic Gun Club
ShaLynna Mosley, Onward Real Estate Team
Shelia Brown, Aspiring Future Leaders Academy
Shelley Williams, Visiting Angels
Stephanie Tate, Arthur Murray Dance Studio
Tiffany McFarland, Interim Healthcare
Trisha Anderson, MTO Clean
Twila Heiselman, LimeLily
Vanessa Carrillo, Vanessa’s Boutique
In Memoriam, Royce Berger – SCM Promos, 1939-2020