Firehouse Subs - Assistant Manager
- Firehouse Subs is hiring for an Assistant Manager. Must have a Certified Manager (Food) Certificate, and Management experience in restaurant industry. Must posses a great attitude and be a multi-tasker, exhibit good leadership skills and good communication skills. Apply in person at 4215 Franklin Ave Waco. Dress for interview. Please DO NOT come during 11 am to 2 pm.
First Central Credit Union - Part-time Teller
- Chapel Rd location at First Central Credit Union is looking for a part-time teller for Afternoon hours (1:00 – 6:15 p.m.). Stop by any branch and complete an application for employment OR submit resume to [email protected]
Caritas of Waco - Success Coaches/Case Managers
- Caritas of Waco is seeking an individual for the position of Waco Employer Resource Network (WERN) “Success Coach” (i.e., case manager) to work directly with employed individuals to provide social service support that will help them maintain employment.Social service degree and work experience preferred; bilingual skills (English-Spanish) desirable. Inquiries and resumes can be sent to Tammy Stevens at Caritas of Waco at [email protected] or by calling 254-753-4593, ext. 227. The WERN success coach’s duties will include:
- Working directly with employees who are referred to the success coach from the WERN liaison based on employer requests. The success coach will meet with referred employees on the job or at other times to determine their needs and connect them with the best local resources. The success coach will also use project funds to provide immediate assistance as deemed appropriate.
- Supporting individuals placed by WERN partner agencies to increase the retention rate of employment. The WERN success coach coordinates with community agencies to provide support to employed individuals. Additionally, community agencies that do not have services to help individuals maintain employment can work with the WERN success coach to provide those supports.
- Maintaining a list of local resources that can assist employees who face personal difficulties that threaten continuation of employment; such a list can be provided to any employer or employee for easy reference.
- Caritas of Waco has an immediate opening for a case manager serving in its veterans’ program. The position will work with clients in Bosque, Falls, Freestone, Hill and Limestone counties, so travel to these areas will be required. Previous experience working in case management, familiarity with community resources, and an understanding of poverty and cultural diversity are important qualities for the position. A bilingual (English/Spanish) proficiency is desirable. Please send resumes to or make inquiries by contacting Tammy Stevens at [email protected] or at 254-753-4593, ext. 227.
Sometimes Spouse Handyman
Sometimes Spouse is hiring a Handyman! Call Mark at (254) 315-1922 for more information or visit www.sometimesspouse.com
Hippodrome Internship Opportunity 2017
Description The Hippodrome is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing/advertising team. Our marketing department is seeking an intern who can participate in various stages of print and online marketing campaigns. This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
Responsibilities Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc. Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers Assist with execution of trade shows Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials Perform analysis of marketing and sales data Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline Prepare presentations Enter contact information into contact management systems Provide support to social media efforts Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
Requirements Company is looking for an undergraduate student in the Waco area who is majoring in Sales, Marketing or Advertising. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.
Majors Marketing, Sales, Advertising, Computer Science, Mathematics, Language
Please note this is an unpaid internship. If interested, please email resume [email protected]
Hiring servers for Hewitt Drive location. Call (254) 666-6001 for more information.
Fortenberry Insurance Agency, LLC
Customer Service Representative (CSR) – Fortenberry Insurance Agency, LLC, Hewitt, Texas
Position is responsible for client services on Commercial Trucking accounts.
Daily contact with various insurance company underwriters and clients. High customer involvement requires excellent customer service skills. CSR is the primary liaison with the client, solving concerns related to their specific account needs. Employee must be able to communicate clearly with client by phone and written correspondence. Responsible for initial intake of claims and reporting to the insurance carrier, as well as preparing new and renewal quotations for the client.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Support the organization’s quality programs
- High School diploma or GED
- Two (2) years customer service experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required. Experience in an inbound call center preferred
SKILL & KNOWLEDGE
- Knowledgeable in processing forms, handling large call volume, excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills. PC literate, which includes Microsoft Office, strong organizational skills, good interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team environment, and the ability to meet or exceed performance competencies
- Clear and conceptual thinking ability, with excellent judgment and discretion. Ability to handle work-related stress, multiple priorities simultaneously, and meet deadlines.
Qualities above describe the general nature and level of work being performed by an employee assigned to this description. They are not intended to constitute a comprehensive list of functions, duties, or local variances. Management retains the discretion to add or to change the duties of the position at any time.
Interested applicants can email resume [email protected]
New York Life
We are growing!! Currently interviewing and looking to hire 2 agents soon for our Waco office. This is a sales position, with room to grow in a Fortune 100 company. See link for more information: http://www.newyorklife.com/about/nyl-hires-over-3700-professionals-in-2016
Please contact me or send a resume to:
Loni Jones • [email protected]
Welcome Wagon – Welcoming New Homeowners for over 84 years. Control your income with uncapped commission and a flexible schedule by beginning an exciting career with Welcome Wagon! Welcome Wagon is a direct marketer of a growing line of innovative, multi-media products that reach residential consumers on behalf of local merchants. We have a monthly distribution, with local markets throughout the nation. As our growth continues, so does our need for determined, successful Account Executives.
We are seeking enthusiastic and eager sales professionals to sell consultative advertising and marketing programs, meet and exceed established sales goals and manage an account list of local businesses. For more information and to apply, click here.
Jack of All Trades
Hiring the following positions:
MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR (EXP HYDROLIC LIFT)
GUTTER INSTALLER – VALID DL
FIRE TECH-SPRINKLER DEPT. & FIRE ALARM DEPT.
WAREHOUSE/SUPV. W/COMPUTER SKILLS
CLEAN KENNELS/PLAY ANIMALS/REPAIRS
FIELD SERVICE TECH
WAREHOUSE & MATTRESS FACTORY
BCDL -MUST HAVE VALID A OR BCDL W/CLEAN MVR
SWAMPER LOADER/UNLOADER D.L. W/CLEAN MVR
SHIPPING & RECEIVING CLERK
BARTENDERS TABC /CATERS
MECHANIC A HVAC CERTIFIED
SERVICE TECH – VALID DL
CABLE INSTALLER W/CLEAN MVR DL
CUSTOM CABINET BUILDER
DRYWALL/SHEETROCK TAPING & BEDDING, TEXTURING
MAINTENANCE TECH /MUST HAVE TOOLS T-PERM
AUTO BODY REPAIR & PAINTER
PLANT BATCH OPERATOR
GENERAL LABOR – AUTOMOTIVE 2ND & 3RD SHIFT
PACKAGING / PRODUCTION- ROTATING SHIFTS
BODY & PAINT TECH AND MECHANIC
MAN TO CLEAN UNITS AND CLERICAL DUTIES
PART TIME TELLER FOR 1 LOCATIONS
A/P, A/R, ADMIN ASSIST W/QUICKBOOKS
PRODUCTION WORKERS (2ND & 3RD SHIFTS)
ACCOUNTING ADM ASSIST/BOOKKEEPER
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR (GRANT WRITING)
Joe’s Starter & Generator Shop
Position includes touch machine skills, load banking skills and generator handling knowledge. Call Jason at (254) 666-7747 for more information.
Hewitt Public Library
Seeking an enthusiastic part-time library clerk that wants to join a dynamic team of library professionals!
Classic Style Salon
211 Sun Valley Blvd. Hewitt, TX 76643
Classic Style has two booth spaces available and ready for stylists! Established salon with over 20 years experience. Contact Christy Dawson by calling (254) 709-5578 for space details.
Click here for more info!
Mane Attraction Hair Salon
305 E Spring Valley Rd. Hewitt, TX 76643
Stylist booth space available! Contact Marcia Judd by calling (254) 666-2552 for details.
Express Employment Professionals
To apply please bring resume to our office between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday-Friday (you will need to fill out an application also)
Positions subject to background check and drug screen.
Placements Unlimited | 932 N Valley Mills Drive | Waco TX 76710 | Phone (254) 741-0526 | Fax (254) 741-0529
Sedona Staffing Services
Sedona is a full-service employment agency specializing in the recruitment and placement of Office/Clerical, Support/Administrative, Technical/Professional and Industrial Personnel. We offer the Best Pay, Best Companies and the Best Benefits. We are located in Hewitt. Please review all our current job openings and apply online.