Robinson Chamber - Membership & Marketing Manager
- The Greater Robinson Chamber of Commerce is looking for a civic and community minded individual to work for us in a self disciplined position. This individual should have good people skills and be able to work without immediate supervision-knowledge of social media and website administration a plus. This would be a part-time position in charge of contacting existing members to bring goodwill and the face of the Chamber to them and for recruiting new members as well as some marketing and social media responsibilities. Those interested may email resume to [email protected]
Firehouse Subs - Assistant Manager
- Firehouse Subs is hiring for an Assistant Manager. Must have a Certified Manager (Food) Certificate, and Management experience in restaurant industry. Must posses a great attitude and be a multi-tasker, exhibit good leadership skills and good communication skills. Apply in person at 4215 Franklin Ave Waco. Dress for interview. Please DO NOT come during 11 am to 2 pm.
Sometimes Spouse Handyman
Sometimes Spouse is hiring a Handyman! Call Mark at (254) 315-1922 for more information or visit www.sometimesspouse.com
Fortenberry Insurance Agency, LLC
Customer Service Representative (CSR) – Fortenberry Insurance Agency, LLC, Hewitt, Texas
Position is responsible for client services on Commercial Trucking accounts.
Daily contact with various insurance company underwriters and clients. High customer involvement requires excellent customer service skills. CSR is the primary liaison with the client, solving concerns related to their specific account needs. Employee must be able to communicate clearly with client by phone and written correspondence. Responsible for initial intake of claims and reporting to the insurance carrier, as well as preparing new and renewal quotations for the client.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Support the organization’s quality programs
- High School diploma or GED
- Two (2) years customer service experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required. Experience in an inbound call center preferred
SKILL & KNOWLEDGE
- Knowledgeable in processing forms, handling large call volume, excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills. PC literate, which includes Microsoft Office, strong organizational skills, good interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team environment, and the ability to meet or exceed performance competencies
- Clear and conceptual thinking ability, with excellent judgment and discretion. Ability to handle work-related stress, multiple priorities simultaneously, and meet deadlines.
Qualities above describe the general nature and level of work being performed by an employee assigned to this description. They are not intended to constitute a comprehensive list of functions, duties, or local variances. Management retains the discretion to add or to change the duties of the position at any time.
Interested applicants can email resume to [email protected]
New York Life
We are growing!! Currently interviewing and looking to hire 2 agents soon for our Waco office. This is a sales position, with room to grow in a Fortune 100 company. See link for more information: http://www.newyorklife.com/about/nyl-hires-over-3700-professionals-in-2016
Please contact me or send a resume to:
Loni Jones • [email protected]
Welcome Wagon – Welcoming New Homeowners for over 84 years. Control your income with uncapped commission and a flexible schedule by beginning an exciting career with Welcome Wagon! Welcome Wagon is a direct marketer of a growing line of innovative, multi-media products that reach residential consumers on behalf of local merchants. We have a monthly distribution, with local markets throughout the nation. As our growth continues, so does our need for determined, successful Account Executives.
We are seeking enthusiastic and eager sales professionals to sell consultative advertising and marketing programs, meet and exceed established sales goals and manage an account list of local businesses. For more information and to apply, click here.
Jack of All Trades
Hiring the following positions:
MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR (EXP HYDROLIC LIFT)
GUTTER INSTALLER – VALID DL
FIRE TECH-SPRINKLER DEPT. & FIRE ALARM DEPT.
WAREHOUSE/SUPV. W/COMPUTER SKILLS
CLEAN KENNELS/PLAY ANIMALS/REPAIRS
FIELD SERVICE TECH
WAREHOUSE & MATTRESS FACTORY
BCDL -MUST HAVE VALID A OR BCDL W/CLEAN MVR
SWAMPER LOADER/UNLOADER D.L. W/CLEAN MVR
SHIPPING & RECEIVING CLERK
BARTENDERS TABC /CATERS
MECHANIC A HVAC CERTIFIED
SERVICE TECH – VALID DL
CABLE INSTALLER W/CLEAN MVR DL
CUSTOM CABINET BUILDER
DRYWALL/SHEETROCK TAPING & BEDDING, TEXTURING
MAINTENANCE TECH /MUST HAVE TOOLS T-PERM
AUTO BODY REPAIR & PAINTER
PLANT BATCH OPERATOR
GENERAL LABOR – AUTOMOTIVE 2ND & 3RD SHIFT
PACKAGING / PRODUCTION- ROTATING SHIFTS
BODY & PAINT TECH AND MECHANIC
MAN TO CLEAN UNITS AND CLERICAL DUTIES
PART TIME TELLER FOR 1 LOCATIONS
A/P, A/R, ADMIN ASSIST W/QUICKBOOKS
PRODUCTION WORKERS (2ND & 3RD SHIFTS)
ACCOUNTING ADM ASSIST/BOOKKEEPER
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR (GRANT WRITING)
Joe’s Starter & Generator Shop
Position includes touch machine skills, load banking skills and generator handling knowledge. Call Jason at (254) 666-7747 for more information.
Classic Style Salon
211 Sun Valley Blvd. Hewitt, TX 76643
Classic Style has two booth spaces available and ready for stylists! Established salon with over 20 years experience. Contact Christy Dawson by calling (254) 709-5578 for space details.
Click here for more info!
Mane Attraction Hair Salon
305 E Spring Valley Rd. Hewitt, TX 76643
Stylist booth space available! Contact Marcia Judd by calling (254) 666-2552 for details.
Express Employment Professionals
To apply please bring resume to our office between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday-Friday (you will need to fill out an application also)
Positions subject to background check and drug screen.
Placements Unlimited | 932 N Valley Mills Drive | Waco TX 76710 | Phone (254) 741-0526 | Fax (254) 741-0529
Sedona Staffing Services
Sedona is a full-service employment agency specializing in the recruitment and placement of Office/Clerical, Support/Administrative, Technical/Professional and Industrial Personnel. We offer the Best Pay, Best Companies and the Best Benefits. We are located in Hewitt. Please review all our current job openings and apply online.